1. What name/nickname do you prefer to be called? Donna
2. If you could write your own job title that best describes what you do here, what would it be? As the receptionist, my job is to set the friendly and welcoming tone as patients walk through the door. My goal is to help streamline their experience and help support the team.
3. What are your hobbies? My hobbies are anything art related/ crafting.
4. What volunteering or passion projects do you do outside of work? Outside of work I serve at church as people come in the doors.
5. Why Lamar Dental? I chose Lamar Dental because I have a passion for serving others.
6. A Favorite quote: My favorite quote would be “Although she may be but little, she is fierce” by Shakespeare.
7. Your top 3 favorite Podcasts/Books/movies: Anything Nicolas Sparks. Podcast would be Mike Rowe. Movies would be anything mystery or investigation discovery.
1. What name/nickname do you prefer to be called? Ashleigh
2. If you could write your own job title that best describes what you do here, what would it be? Comfort and listen to the patients, support the team, and serve as an extra set of eyes and hands.
3. What are your hobbies? Spending time with family and traveling
4. What volunteering or passion projects do you do outside of work? I love working with young children
5. Why Lamar Dental? Dr. Dunn is the best person to work with. She truly cares about her patients and her staff!
6. A Favorite quote: May I never forget on my best day, that I still need God as desperately as I did on my worst.
7. Your top 3 favorite Podcasts/Books/movies: The Blindside, Elf, and Letters to God